What is Zeolite?
Natural zeolites are a class of crystalline, hydrated alluminosilicates of alkali and alkaline earth cations, having three-dimensional structures. Most common natural zeolites are formed by alteration of glass-rich volcanic rocks (tuff) with fresh water in playa lakes or by seawater. For thousands of years, civilizations throughout the world have used zeolites as a traditional medicine.
Zeolites are now used extensively in various industrial applications based on their properties to act as catalysts, ion exchangers, adsorbents, and detergent builders. Zeolite is so effective in binding toxins that it was given to victims of the Chernobyl explosion to ingest in order to bind the radioactive isotopes that were released and thus reduce radiation levels in their bodies.
What makes zeolite so unique is its negatively charged, cage-like, honeycombed structure. When ingested, this natural mineral attracts and irreversibly binds toxic heavy metals, chemical elements, and free radicals and is then excreted through the urinary tract. This process is called Selective detoxification.
One of the most significant benefits of ACZ nano Extra Strength over other chelating agents is its affinity schedule for toxic heavy metals. ACZ nano Extra Strength binds with mercury first and lead second, moving on to additional positively-charged toxic heavy metals and chemical toxins which may include pesticides, herbicides, plastics, and even radioactive particles without removing precious nutrients such as calcium and magnesium.However, ACZ nano Extra Strength goes far beyond the critical job of removing damaging toxins. Research has shown that it has many other vital actions in the body.
- ACZ nano Extra Strength removes free radicals. Unlike classic antioxidants, ACZ nano Extra Strength does not neutralize free radicals by donating an electron to stabilize them. Instead, its structure captures free radicals. Once trapped inside the cage, the inactivated free radical can then safely be eliminated from the body.
- ACZ nano Extra Strength has broad-spectrum antiviral properties, binding viral sub-particles, thereby interfering with viral replication and eliminating them from the body.
- ACZ nano Extra Strength helps maintain proper pH by removing acidic ions and chemicals promoting optimal metabolic and immune functions.
- ACZ nano Extra Strength may help to eliminate carcinogenic toxins from the body, especially a category of carcinogens called nitrosamines. The most common sources for these nitrates include processed meats, cigarettes, and beer which are linked to pancreatic, stomach, and colon cancers.
- ACZ nano Extra Strength promotes healthy digestion and encourages nutrient absorption. ACZ nano Extra Strength's ability to capture ammonium ions during digestion promotes a healthier and less toxic digestive system.
- ACZ nano Extra Strength is the only zeolite formula containing pure, nano zeolite provided in an Intra-oral spray.